Please read this journal thoroughly before joining the contest!
- This is a character design contest. This means you create a design (like an adoptable) for an entry.
- There will be three main winners. Runner ups may be added when judging is complete.
- I, cloudylicious, and my friends Cyanblau, Happy-Nyan and Lanahx3 will be the judges
- The deadline is June 14th, 8PM CET. Extensions may be given upon request
- Everyone is welcome to join, whether a contributor or not!
If any of these rules are broken, your entry will be disqualified.
- A base may be used IF if it was made by you.
- No copying, stealing, or tracing others.
- The only entries that will be accepted is between the dates May 4th - June 14th
- Multiple entries are allowed, though only one can place.
- If you place - even second or third - the designs will be for my own personal use. You may not sell/trade/gift/keep them
- If you don't place, feel free to use the design for your own (to sell, keep, trade etc)
- All entries MUST BE uploaded to deviantART (no sta.sh uploads, tumblr links, etc.). I will be adding them all into a folder for easy access while judging later.
What I'm looking for:
- A male character
- Preferably a kemonomimi. No preference in species
- He has to have red hair and some freckles!<333 (but not bright red, more like copper?) - but not too long hair
- Go crazy with his outfit.
- You can take a look at my other male OCs to see what kind of things I like (they are all linked in my "My OCs" box on my page)
- Maybe I'll like something formal yet still casual?
- Remember: The more accessory isn't always the better.
- I want to pair him with my OC Tayla (Reference) so please make sure that they'll harmonize. They don't have to be the same species, have the same colors but they should look good paired together. may add more in the future so stay tuned!
JudgingThis will be the things I'll be looking for in the design:
- Originality: avoid mainstream/normal clothing and make him recognizable!
- Detail: Complex designs, maybe add some patterns to make him more interesting
- Accuracy: Clean lines, a canvas big enough so I can see the details, neat coloring etc.
View all the entries HERE
If you want to donate anything, please note me or comment here. This would be much appreciated! <333 1st Place
(But please only, if you know, that you are able to finish the prize)